Optimal protection - silky soft microﬁber inlay keeps your smartphone in perfect condition
All our cases are cut perfectly to fit, with generous
camera openings designed never to interfere
with your phone’s performance while allowing full
access to buttons and the charging port.
Our subtly raised corners are barely noticeable, but they offer the perfect amount of cover to protect your screen from scratches.
Slim, high-precision, snap-on case with enlarged camera opening
High-quality polycarbonate case with silk-soft surface finish
Dual material – wood and Danish fabric (by Gabriel)
Hand made, precisely crafted and polished wooden inlay with laser-engraved logo
Thor Universal Magnetic
All Nordic Elements Cases have built-in magnets, are prepared for our magnetic docks and fully enable Qi-Compatible wireless charging when connected to the our Thor Magnetic Docking Solutions, and other Qi-Compliant wireless chargers.
The names of our wood materials and exclusive finishings are all inspired by Norse mythology and the modern, cozy, contented Danish way of living, ‘Hygge’. The natural timbers each have their own unique grain like a fingerprint, while the cases have a tactile, silk-soft surface that draws your touch.
Made from walnut, the legendary, sturdy timber with a rich chocolatey colour, beautiful straight grain and lustrous patina
Gabriel fabrics complete a ‘Made in Denmark’ finish that feels incredible in your hand. Widely regarded as the best quality on the market, each fabric is made from recycled materials, Oeko-Tex and Cradle to Cradle Certified™, sustainably eco-friendly, free from harmful chemicals and perfectly safe for inquisitive babies or small children. Combining caring for the planet and its people with the beauty, heritage and feel of the fabrics.
Strength beneath the Softness
The soft, discrete, brushed surface gives a neutral and exclusive appearance.
The materials used in Nordic Elements cases and accessories have been tested in extreme conditions – even in the pub. They’re not just highly resistant to alcohol, either, as the materials have undergone strict chemical-resistance tests to ensure they can withstand prolonged exposure to substances.
Our case collection covers all iPhone models, plus we have advance provisions in place for new designs to come.
A Golden Rule
• Always remove the spot as quickly as possible. Most types of spot can be removed with lukewarm water possibly with a tiny drop of neutral detergent such as hand soap or shampoo. Moisten the spot, apply a tiny drop of neutral detergent such as hand soap or shampoo. Let is soak in a few minutes and gently rinse off the soap and let the case dry naturally.
• Do not soak the entire case.
• Use only the cleaning methods specified in the guide to spots.
• Always use a clean white cotton cloth and use only small quantities of cleaning agent at a time.
• Warning! Do not use a hairdryer or heating to dry your case.
• Warning! Benzene, acetone and similar products may damage the case if used excessively.